Drywall and Joint Treatment
Your Roanoke, VA Fire Resistant Drywall Supply Company
Commonwealth Building Materials offers a full range of fire resistant drywall products in a variety of sheet lengths and widths. As a leading drywall supply company, we are diligent in our efforts to continually provide cutting edge products for types I-V construction projects.
In our Roanoke, VA yard we stock an extensive range of products that includes standard sheetrock, glass-mat panels and specialty products. Our product portfolio includes:
- Regular drywall – composed of a firm gypsum core wrapped in paper, available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses
- Fire Rated drywall/Type X– with protective additives and glass fiber reinforcements; suitable for interior walls and ceilings
- Non-paper faced drywall – covered front and back with fiberglass for water repellence, helping to also prevent mold
- Moisture and mold resistant drywall – with advanced sheetrock technology, providing enhanced protection to deter mold growth
- Impact resistant drywall – with a dense gypsum core reinforced by glass fiber, suitable for high traffic areas
- Tile backer – offering customers a distinctive moisture and mold-resistant board, perfect for wet areas such as bathrooms, floors and kitchens
- Shaft wall liner – made with a special type of moisture-resistant panel, generally also a fire resistant drywall
We stock our sheetrock in standard sizes ranging from 1/4” to 5/8” thickness, and we also offer sheets in tapered and beveled finishes for easy installation.
Let us show you how we’re different.
Commonwealth Building Materials believes that having a quality drywall product – delivered on time – is a critical part of a construction project. Whether you’re working on a residential home or a commercial building, our expert professionals will make sure you have the exact drywall you need to complete your job on time and to plan specifications.
Commonwealth Building Materials sets itself apart from other drywall suppliers by offering superior customer service, a proven track record of employee safety, and consistent, on-time delivery service. Choosing us as your drywall supplier means you can expect:
- On-time delivery that includes full stock and scatter service
- A variety of in-stock drywall products to meet the needs of every type of construction job
- Pre- and post-delivery inspections of jobsites to ensure that the location is safe for delivery and your drywall is protected during storage
- A company-wide emphasis on safety and OSHA compliance for all employees, which includes staffing two full-time safety managers and a field supervisor
- Attention to proper transportation so that all of your drywall is protected from other sources of damage and, of course, the elements
As an added convenience, our customers may also call orders in ahead of time for pickup at a local yard if so desired.
Is there a fire resistant drywall supplier near me?
Commonwealth’s six convenient locations means there is likely a location near you. Each of our locations offers delivery service within a 70-mile radius so that customers across Virginia have access to a professional drywall supply company. We are locally operated but have the backing of Gypsum Management & Supply, Inc. – the leading drywall distributor in the United States.