Drywall and Joint Treatments
Your Williamsburg, VA Drywall Source
Commonwealth Building Materials, Inc. (CBMI) offers a complete range of drywall products, in a variety of formats, sheet lengths and widths. As a leading supplier of gypsum wallboard and other building supplies, CBMI is committed to putting the best quality products in our customers’ hands, quickly and safely.
In Williamsburg, and all our yards across Virginia, CBMI stocks an extensive selection of wallboard and drywall products that includes:
- Standard drywall – firm gypsum core wrapped in paper, available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses
- Fire-rated drywall/Type X – with protective additives and glass fiber reinforcements; suitable for interior walls and ceilings
- Impact-resistant drywall – with a dense gypsum core reinforced by glass fiber, suitable for high traffic areas
- Moisture- and mold-resistant drywall – with advanced sheetrock technology, providing enhanced protection to deter mold growth
- Non-paper faced drywall – covered front and back with fiberglass for water repellence, helping to also prevent mold
- Shaft wall liner – made with a special type of moisture-resistant panel, generally also a fire-resistant drywall
- Tile backer – offering customers a distinctive moisture and mold-resistant board, perfect for wet areas such as bathrooms, floors and kitchens
We stock Sheetrock® in standard sizes ranging from 1/4” to 5/8” thickness, and we also offer sheets in tapered and beveled finishes for easy installation.
Discover the Commonwealth Building Materials Difference in Williamsburg, VA
Commonwealth Building Materials knows that having a quality drywall product – delivered on time – is a critical part of a construction project. Whether you’re working on a residential home or a commercial building, our team of experts will make sure you have the exact drywall you need to complete your job on time and to plan specifications.
CBMI sets itself apart from other drywall suppliers in Williamsburg, offering superior customer service, a proven track record of employee safety, and consistent, on-time delivery service.
When you buy drywall in Williamsburg from Commonwealth Building Materials, you can fully expect that you’re also getting:
- On-time delivery including full stock and scatter service
- A large, diverse inventory of in-stock drywall products to meet the needs of every type of construction job
- Pre- and post-delivery jobsite inspections to ensure that the location is safe for delivery and your drywall is protected during storage
- Company-wide emphasis on safety and OSHA compliance for all employees, including full-time safety managers and field supervisors
- Proper transportation to protect your drywall from damage and the elements
- Call-ahead orders for pickup at your local yard
Drywall Delivery or Pickup Near Williamsburg
Commonwealth’s seven convenient yard locations means there is likely a location near you. Each of our yard locations offers delivery service within a 70-mile radius, giving customers across Virginia access to quality drywall and wallboard accessories.
A National Leader, with Local Expertise
Commonwealth Building Materials is operated by experts with knowledge of both the building materials industry in general and our local markets. We are also a proud member of the GMS family of companies – the leading drywall distributor in the United States.