Structural Steel, Steel Studs and Framing Williamsburg, VA
Commonwealth Building Materials, Inc. (CBMI) provides ready-to-deliver steel and metal framing supplies for all your residential and commercial building needs.
Contractors and builders will find a huge, in-stock inventory of structural steel studs and steel track system accessories at CBMI in Williamsburg, Virginia.
All the Steel You Need is Here in Williamsburg
Commonwealth Building Materials offers mill-certified galvanized steel in a variety of sizes, lengths, and weights. We can also have steel cut to length to meet your specifications.
From cold-formed steel studs to metal framing, our team of building supplies experts can help determine the ideal steel products for all your building needs. Steel products from CBMI in Williamsburg include:
- Light gauge structural steel studs and track – available in thicknesses from 15-33 mils
- Heavy gauge cold formed steel studs, track and joists – manufactured in 20 gauge to 16 gauge with flange/leg sizes ranging from 1 ¼ inch to 3 inches
- Shaft wall studs, track and jamb struts – available in 25 gauge, 20 gauge and 18 gauge
- Angles/LFR/Shinny 90 – available in multiple sizes and gauges
- Cold rolled channel – available in multiple gauges
- Steel clips – available in 16 gauge, 14 gauge and 12 gauge
- Fire track – available in multiple sizes
- Flat straps – available in multiple widths and gauges
- Flex track – available in multiple widths and gauges
- Furring/hat channel – available in multiple sizes and gauges
- Low wall/knee wall support – available for multiple wall heights and widths
- Metal lath – available in different types (expanded, flat, hi rib, etc.)
- RC/resilient channel – available pre-punched with a ½” depth
- Security mesh – available as heavy gauge mesh
Buy Steel in Williamsburg from the Best in the Business
Commonwealth Building Materials in Williamsburg is proud to offer a large selection of quality steel from top-rated manufacturers like:
- Flex-Ability Concepts
- JN Linrose
- MBA Metal Framing
- Niles Building Products
- Philips Manufacturing
- Radius Track
- Southeastern Stud
- Steel Structural Systems
- Super Stud
- The Steel Network
Steel Delivery or Pickup Near Williamsburg
Commonwealth’s seven convenient yard locations means there is likely a location near you. Each of our yard locations offers delivery service within a 70-mile radius, giving customers across Virginia access to quality structural steel, steel studs, tracks and accessories. We offer full stock and scatter service, as well as will call orders for pickup at our Williamsburg yard.
A National Leader, with Local Expertise
Commonwealth Building Materials is operated by experts with knowledge of both the building materials industry in general and our local markets. We are also a proud member of the GMS family of companies – a leading distributor of drywall and other quality building materials across the United States.